Saturday, June 4, 2011

Locked out

Have you ever been locked out of your room? I can now say that I have. Michaela went to bed before I did and had locked the door for some reason and forgot to unlock it so that I could get in the room later, lol...now I'm stuck at the dining room table and gonna try and fall alseep here on the wooden chair, but it doesn't seem likely. Lol, I've been here for nearly two hours hoping that Michaela will wake up, but it hasn't happened yet. I don't like the idea of waking her to unlock it, I'd feel bad, so I'll stay here. It's rather funny if you're not the one up at 1:30am. Now to try and sleep! It's sooooooooooo very late!!!!!! By the way Michaela, you're still my friend!! I just had to share my about my night so others could get a laugh and since I'm not in a spot to sleep what else can I do :) Good-night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment